Thursday, June 11, 2015

Art Up Phinneywood

For those of you who are in Seattle I am currently displaying a few art pieces for the month of June, including my Duke Ellington show and some new pieces, at Abrams Chiropractic Office in Greenwood. A chiropractors office? Yes kind of random but each month the Art Up Phinneywood art walk has 36 businesses along Greenwood Ave N feature all kinds of artists.

Below is a preview of pieces I have been working on. All are created using paint, cut paper and measure 5 x 5''.  I thoroughly enjoyed taking a break from my children's book and "playing" for a few weeks. Let me know what you think! Enjoy!

"Second Star to the Right and Straight on Til' Morning"

"Into the Woods to Grandmother's House"

"Elephants on parade"

"Fishing with Great Expectations"
I made this one because I have been obsessed with whales as of late

"Rapunzel" 


Below is a map of the Phinneywood art walk. Check out http://artupphinneywood.com/ 
to see the different artists that will be featured and where. 


7815 Greenwood Ave N, Seattle, WA 98103 (address to Abram's Chiropractic)




No comments:

Post a Comment