Friday, February 27, 2015

Feathers

Here's a quick gouache study of feathers I created just for fun. Lately I've been working on drafts for my upcoming children's book "Monday is Wash Day" that will be finished in November and published next year by Ripple Grove Press (yea!!). I've been stewing over the drafts for a few months now and to give myself a break I broke out my paints. I miss painting so much and it felt so good to play with color and texture and let loose.


and then I turned it blue in Photoshop




My design is currently being feature on a t shirt for MisterDressup.com. Check it out! The artists featured receive royalties for every t shirt that is purchased. My t shirt is up until March 9.

http://www.misterdressup.com/products/tessa-blackham





It's so much fun to see my design on a t shirt!


No comments:

Post a Comment